Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sweet

Happy almost Sunday, everyone! I stopped by In Stitches to take a few photographs and wound up doing a little shopping. Lookie what I found! This chart, "Angels Among Us" by Examplars from the Heart is not new, but it is new to me. I bought it and kitted it up (40 count Lakeside Linen in Bisque and NPI silk floss) and sat down at the work table in the back room and started it. So fun and colorful!

"Mary Ann Farmer 1834," by Scarlett House, is new! I would like to stitch this also.

Have you noticed how summery these designs are? I'm hanging on to sweet summer with both hands, but there's no doubt the days are getting shorter. "May Basket," a tiny little project to stitch from Blackbird Designs. May seems so long ago, doesn't it?

Patriotic "Betsy's Stockings" by Plum Street Samplers.

"Good Morning" by Tempting Tangles.

"Summer, Quaker Seasons" by Remembering Bygone Stitches (Stitching Pretty).

We also have the Winter Quaker by the same designer.

Speaking of winter, we have this new, cute ornament decorating our little ornament tree, by Amy Bruecken Designs. I don't think you can tell from my photo, but it's stitched on sparkly white fabric. (I'd love to stitch a whole bunch of ornaments in this crystalline fabric.)

We have all the new fall magazines with Halloween and autumn projects galore.

Look carefully at the fabric for this adorable Amy Bruecken Halloween candy corn ornament. Sweet!

Speaking of sweet, take a look at what I found in the door of the shop fridge when I was rooting around looking for a diet Coke. No wonder we're such a sweet bunch!

We are located at 8800 F Pear Tree Court, Alexandria, VA. To order, or for questions, please call us at 703-360-4600. Our hours are Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the first Sunday of the month, from 12:30 to 4:30. Stitch nights will resume on September 4.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment