Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New from Nashville!

Ellen and the ladies have arrived back from Nashville with a cartload of wonderful new designs for us to stitch and appreciate! I'm showing a few of them tonight to whet your appetite, but stay tuned, and we'll post more. Also, Ellen will be sending out a newsletter shortly with the designer high points (and there are a lot of them), so watch for that.

First off, Jane Clarkson 1856 by Samplers Revisited. I purchased one of these for myself (it's charted for NPI or DMC). We have the model of this in the shop; I will take a photo this weekend and post it. It was dark tonight, and I just had the little camera with me, which wouldn't have done this beautiful design justice.
Next up is the gorgeous shop model of "Quaker Peace" by Stitching Pretty Presents.

The Nebby Needle: "Old Town Sampler." I bought this also; it's charted for GAST fibers or for DMC.

"Carols on the Square" by Praiseworthy Stitches. In case you're curious, the fabric is 32 count Nocturne by Picture This Plus, and the fibers are Sampler Threads (plus beads and Kreink--wheeeee!). I definitely plan to stitch this!

Here are two adorable models from the mini shop trunk show by Amy Bruecken Designs:

And two fun designs (we have six in the shop) by newish designer Teresa Kogut.

Stay tuned over the next few days for more photos of our haul! Our location: 8800F Pear Tree Court, Alexandria, VA. Our hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday through Saturday, and the 1st Sunday of each month from 12:30 to 4:30. Stitch nights are the first and third Wednesdays of the month. During the month of March we will be open every Sunday for the Woodlawn show. For questions or to order, please call us at 703-360-4600.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOO I adore the first one! Why do you think that you haven't seen me and my blue binder? I am staying away so I won't be tempted!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://pamtanner1-xstitchaddict.blogspot.com/2014/03/through-years-page-one.html

    Please feel free to check out the start of the Jan Houtman chart Through the Years Gone. Purchased both the chart and fabric from you back in 2008. Received stretcher bars and a cross bar to fit my floor stand so that I could work on it (finally)

    ReplyDelete